Thursday, November 30, 2023

TomKat Strut Layout


I've mentioned my friend Ann Marie's website before, but I'm going to do it again! If you haven't checked out Scrapbooking With AnnMarie (Scrapbooking The Day Away), I strongly recommend it. She hosts many challenges, inspirations, sketches, and all things scrapbooking. There is something for everyone!

I am using one of her sketches for this layout. I love using multiple photos on a layout and this one had room for four. It's almost a grid-like sketch, but so much more!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my layout:


You can see the process by checking out my YouTube process video:


The yellow & red horizontal strips are cut at 1.5x12"; teal patterned paper at 5x11; white cardstock is 8.5" square. All the paper embellishments were cut out previously using the Cricut.

I have a container of cut letters that for whatever reason didn't make it on a project. I grabbed the letters for "week" to create this title. You'll notice that they are different fonts and I love the quirkiness of it. I did add some white pen outlines to create more interest.


I love having multiple photos on a layout and this one did not disappoint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!