Saturday, November 18, 2023

Christmas Gift Tags; CutCardStock Project


Do you make your own gift tags for Christmas? Making gift tags is one of my favorite things to do during the holiday season. 


I'm gifting mini-bundt cakes to my coworkers and of course I cannot gift them without a super cute gift tag. And since I'll have all the supplies out, I'll make lots more to have ready for gift giving!


Each layer is cut using a variety of colored cardstock from CutCardStock. Once they are cut, be sure to layer the complete project before adding adhesive. I always do this to ensure adhesive doesn't get on the wrong area. 

Using a combination of liquid & foam adhesive and double sided tape gives these tags interest and dimension.



So does a white pen and glitter marker!

Aren't these so cute? I found the images on Cricut Design Space by contributing artist, ByDerowen.


CutCardStock used:  Wedding Cake White, Black Licorice, Pewter, Red Pepper, Orange Fizz and Jet Stream
Patterned Paper from Close To My Heart 

Be sure to click over to the CutCardStock Blog to see more paper inspiration by the Design Team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!