Friday, November 17, 2023

Flora & Fauna; Rediscover Your Stash IG Hop


Hi there, I joined a new FaceBook group called Rediscover Your Stash and decided to join their IG Hop this Friday. For November, the stash to bash is flora and fauna.
 
I don't use a lot of florals in my scrapbooking so I didn't have lots of flowers to bash, but I did have these photos of the girls at the poinsettia farm in 2021. So I searched for anything poinsettia in my  Christmas embellishment tin.



I found these and some random Christmas trees. Yup, that works! Add some enamel dots and it's all good!


I used a solid green cardstock for the layout base and some Christmas paper scraps for the two strips of paper. There are so many photos on this layout that I really didn't need much as far as paper and/or embellishments. I hand wrote the title "Poinsettia Farm" on the upper right corner with a black pen mostly because I was too lazy to get my letter stickers or use the Cricut!

I'll have this layout on my IG account @3sons_and_astar and the other IG account participantss so you can follow the hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!