Friday, November 10, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #293

Happy Friday and Happy Thankful Friday! This week was tough for me. I really want to say that there was nothing to be thankful this week, but then I remembered that I had a nice conversation with my DIL and we laughed hard - it was a nice change. We're usually crying.

We also received a beautiful bouquet of flowers with condolences from a neighbor. It was a bittersweet surprise but also very thoughtful. I imagine we'll get these as people find out our sad news - somehow we'll get through it.


So yes, there is always something to be thankful for if you think hard enough.

I hope next week is a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!