Monday, January 23, 2023

What To Do With All Those Gel Prints?!

Do you gel print? If you do, you know exactly what I mean, when I ask, "What do I do with all these gel prints?" If you follow any of my social media channels, you know I use many for my Junk Journal, mixed media projects and even cards, but I still have so many!


As you know I host a Monthly Card Kit and when I package them, I use flat bags. I normally make these bags using a large roll of white and/or kraft butcher paper. Once I create the bags, I then decorate them. I was getting ready to do that when I thought, "hey, I'm going to use some gel prints!"


I have so many and need to use them! So here you go!

I created a video if you'd like to check it out: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!