Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Love Never Dies Cup; Jack & Sally

I have received lots of orders this month for T-shirts, cards, cups and water bottle stickers. I love the orders, but it's been a lot. 

I created this special request and just love how it turned out.  After adjusting the image to the correct size, I attached the words to the yellow layer of the SVG. By using Attach in Design Space, it cuts through the image that it's attached to. In this case, the yellow layer of this SVG. 

My youngest granddaughter is obsessed with Jack & Sally so I can't wait to make a shirt for her. Honestly, I should have made a couple more of these cups because I love it so much! 

I purchased the SVG from MagicalCutStore on Etsy.  Just to clarify, the SVG did not include the words "Love Never Dies", I added them in Design Space before cutting.



The cups are from Cups 4 Us. I love supporting small businesses and she has a great variety of cups + lots of free SVG files on her site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!