Sunday, January 15, 2023

Mt. Lemmon; SNS #265


Another great sketch from Sketch n Scrap! They post two layout and two card sketches a month. You can find them and post your own projects on the SNS Blog and/or SNS Facebook page.


Be sure to check out the YouTube process video to see how this layout comes together. 


I had a little trouble with a new trick, but it turned out fine at the end.


I love how I used multiple photos for this layout but it's not overwhelming. The amazing 3D stamped embellishment was received from a swap. Isn't it gorgeous?!



I cut the letters for the title with the Cricut. All the papers are from an outdoor scrapbooking kit that I created earlier to complete my outdoor layouts. You can check out that video HERE.

I'm telling you, creating a kit is a huge timesaver and makes completing layouts so much easier.

Be sure to link your layout before the end of the month. We love to see your work!


1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely Dorlene! I love the addition of the extra photos! I also love the gorgeous title work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!