Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Beers in Tucson Layout

I was so happy to use more of my older stash to complete this layout. Hubby, my sister, BIL and I visited a couple of breweries in Tucson during our last visit. Although my sister and I didn't try the beers, we did have other drinks. 


This layout uses two 4x11 vertical strips of patterned paper (check out the YouTube video for my secret on one of them!). The top paper is 8x10 and matted with white cardstock. The beer themed papers and stickers are from Reminisce.  The other beer stickers and letter stickers are from my stash.

I love layouts that showcase the photos and also allow me to use some of the supplies in my stash. I’m doing pretty good using older stash but oh my, it sure is hard sometimes!

Check out my YouTube video:

Another look at the layout:


I created this layout for the Scrapbooking With AnnMarie website. This is my last Design Team project since I’ll be stepping down. If you’re looking for a fun place to learn more about scrapbooking, develop friendships and so much more, look no further. Check it out! She has a free membership as well as one you pay a monthly fee- so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!