Monday, May 2, 2022

From Where I Stand; Hiking Layout

My hiking album is coming along! I'm so glad I created a scrapbooking kit with papers and embellishments to help me complete these pages. It sure is making it easier. You can check out the video here to see how I did it.

This layout is a right side of a different one page layout I did earlier. You can see both layouts below and see how well they flow together. I used the same papers and continued with similar embellishments.


I'm so glad that we went on all these hiking adventures, they are so fun to scrapbook and re-live the experiences. Nature is so beautiful!

Be sure to check out the process video for this layout below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!