Friday, May 13, 2022

TGIF; Thankful Friday #221


Happy Friday y'all! Friday...Friday...Thank God It's Friday. It's been a week and I am tired. This week I'm thankful for my daughter. She doesn't always make dinner but she made dinner two times this week and it was so helpful!

She received a free trial for one of those delivery meal prep services and took advantage of it. Monday we had fancy mac n' cheese and Tuesday shrimp tacos. Hubby BBQ'd steak and baked potatoes on Wednesday and last night we just didn't eat dinner. (Long story, but it's all good!)

Thanks again to my daughter for taking care of dinner this week!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Share below or just take time to reflect on how blessed you are no matter what kind of week you're having!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!