Thursday, May 12, 2022

Messy May Series II

I guess I need to create a series in order to work in my Junk Journal on a consistent basis! So here it is...Messy May!

Check out the process video below on how I changed an "unfinished" spread to the final pages.

I love how even though I covered the pages with white gesso, the bright colors still peek through.


Here's the "unfinished" spread and how it all started:

The quote was found on Pinterest. I created a board to hold any quotes that spark an interest and refer to it all the time. I hope the process video sparks some inspiration and you decide to get messy in May too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!