Friday, January 15, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #161

Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for my fitbit. I got one in my stocking this year for Christmas and boy have they evolved from when I gifted one to hubby years ago. Everything is synced with my iPhone and their app. Pretty cool. 

I love how it'll "zap" you every so often so you can get up and move. I really need this since I have a desk job and can literally sit in my chair all day sometimes. I'm making extra effort to take the long way to the restroom, copier and other destinations in our office.

How about you? What are you thankful this week? Let me know by leaving a comment below. Have a great weekend! Stay healthy and keep moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!