Friday, January 1, 2021

LTCCB; January Challenge & Canvas Change; Guest Room Revamp


Happy New Year and Happy New Challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB). As always, the challenge theme is...Anything Goes. Click on over to link your crafty project!

I decided to redo the updo of a canvas that I purchased from the Dollar Tree that I originally used as part of Christmas decoration for work. Click HERE to see the Ms. Claus Laundry Room decor. It wasn’t the best updo, but it was good enough for that project. Check out the YouTube video to see the project.

I love it and it’s perfect for our Hawaiian themed Guest Room!

Sand Dollars were gifted from a coworker
Canvas - Dollar Tree
Scrap Papers were from my scrap stash
Ink Sprays:  Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stain, Cracked Pistachio; Lindy’s Stamp Gang, Drop Dead Gorgeous Green; Mister Huey’s Color Mist, Heirloom Blue; Recollections (I couldn’t find the colors but I think they are identified by numbers) 462663 and 462662; Heidi Swapp Color Shine, Gold; and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Pearl
White Acrylic Paint watered down in a spray (handmade)


Be sure to link up your project at the LTCCB before the end of the month!


1 comment:

  1. The beauty of mixed media is we can do what ever we chose to do and change things as often as we want.. Beautiful canvas, it takes me to the sea right where I want to be right now. Uplifting creation.
    Creative wishes for 2021 Tracey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!