Friday, January 1, 2021

LTSCB; January Challenge (Junk Journal Spread)

Happy New Year and Happy New Challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB). The challenge theme this month is Anything Goes. 

I worked on another 2-page spread in the Junk Journal. Like most of my journal spreads, it starts one way and then ends up completely different. I love that!

I used another homemade stencil for this one. The "stencil" is what was leftover when I cut out some watermelon seeds with my Cricut for my granddaughter's birthday decorations. I don't keep every negative from my Cricut cuts, but it is fun to use these for different looks.

I say it all the time, you don't have to always buy "all the things" to be creative. Stencils can be pricey...take a look around and use what you have.

Added paper scraps:
Then stencil & white acrylic paint:
Added stamped images...almost done:
Fun, right?
If you're interested in more of my JJ spreads, click on the Junk Journal label to the right. You can also click over to my YouTube channel HERE to see some works in progress and my flip through series.

Be sure to click over to the LTSCB and link your stamped project before the end of the month!


1 comment:

  1. OH, this is definitely super fun!! Great colors and a fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!