Friday, January 8, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #160

Happy Thankful Friday! Well, we took a quick road trip last week so I’m thankful for the mini-vacations that are spur of the moment.

My mom and sister left our home on Tuesday and then on Wednesday we decided to basically follow them home. We stopped at Lake Havasu City before driving down to Tucson. We also went to Tombstone.

Here we are near the London Bridge:

In the wild, Wild West:

And also thankful for a smooth ride home. Don’t worry, we had our masks with us but when we were by ourselves, we took them off for the photos!
I hope you are having a good week and have plenty to be thankful for. Leave me a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!