Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog; September

This month at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB), the challenge theme is...Anything Goes. I decided to make some cards using scraps. They started like this:
The first card was made by stamping a cute cat stamp on the top half of a white card base. I adhered the rainbow strip panel right below it and added a punched banner with Happy Birthday stamped on top.

I love how this cat turned out! I used a gray watercolor marker with a blender pen to lightly color around the edges of the cat. I’m not normally a cat person, but I know many people who are.

On the second card, I stamped the sentiment first and added a piece of black washi tape between the sentiment and the rainbow panel. I added the red & green fishtail banners to the top left.

Aren’t these great?! And I love that they were made with scraps! These are an example of simple & cost effective cards!

Now it’s your turn...link up your project to the LTSCB before the end of the month. What are you going to make?

If you're interested to see what I made using the other scrap strip panel, go to the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB).

1 comment:

  1. These are so fun and definitely a great way to use up some scraps of card stock!! I'm definitely a cat person, so, of course, really like that first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!