Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Finishing the August Birthdays

I'm chugging along with my 2019 photos to scrapbook. I have these last two photos of the August birthday girls and was unsure about the layout. I saw this cute layout from Keep It Simple and felt I needed to use it as my inspiration:

Here's my layout:

You can watch the process video on my YouTube channel here:

Products Used:
Paper Pad - American Crafts
Large Donut Die Cuts - Cricut
Donut Stickers - Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby
Color Splash - Fun Stampers Journey/Spellbinders
Label Stamp - CTMH
Black Label Stickers - Illustrated Faith
Other Stickers & Washi Tape - from my stash

RTS Scrapbooking is on YouTube but she no longer loads new videos.  She is currently on Patreon.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!