Saturday, September 5, 2020

Card Goal 2020 Update; Weeks 29 - 35

Ok...if I'm going to be honest, I missed a week. I'm mad at myself because I had a birthday boy to send it to, but didn't remember to actually send the card. But that won't stop me from future cards and that's why they make Belated Birthday cards!
So to continue my goal, I'm determined to send out all these cards for Weeks 29 - 35:
Week 29 - Birthday Card to a friend
Week 30 - Wedding Card to cousins
Week 31 - Birthday Card to a friend and three sympathy cards
Week 32 - Birthday Cards to my daughter & granddaughter
Week 33 - Thinking of You card to a retired coworker
Week 34 - Birthday Card to my nephew
Week 35 - Birthday Cards to a friend & my mom

I made this card using some stamps from Graphic 45 for a FB request for cards for their 90 year old grandfather:
I love the vintage feel of this card!

I had to send three sympathy cards during Week 31. There was only one death, but I am friends with three different families of that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!