Friday, August 2, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #97

Happy Friday!

Wow! I had a great week. I had two - yes, I said TWO - ETSY orders this week.  WOO HOO! I had a ladies' night out on Wednesday with coworkers, lunch with my bestie and passed my daughter in our Summer Reading Marathon competition.

So what am I thankful for this week? This week I'm thankful that I'm happy. I know that sounds kinda lame, but I really am happy. Is my life perfect...heck no! But I'm blessed and that's how I chose to view my life. Good, Bad and Ugly, I still choose to be happy.

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear all about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!