Friday, August 23, 2019

TGIF: Thankful Friday #100

100!  Whoop! Whoop!

It's Friday and I'm thankful for the power of prayer. One of my good friends was in the hospital and now she's home. She is loved by many and I know many, many people have been (and continue to)praying for her.

The thing about living in a small town is the amazing connections we all have through work, personal and family relationships.

I hope everyone has a great week and remember...no matter what, there's always something to be thankful for!

Image result for thanks for prayers


1 comment:

  1. Ah indeed Dorlene, I so agree re the power of prayer and rejoice with you and all who prayed for your friend that she’s back home again.
    Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!