Monday, August 26, 2019

Let's Scrap!

I had a great "do nothing but craft" weekend. I'm almost done with 2018 so what that means is that I'm working on Christmas!

Pretty interesting working on Christmas pages while the A/C is cranking in the 100 weather, but it's all good. I'm also in Season 5 of The Office. The addition of the tv in the Command Center is awesome!

I'm following the sketch on Let's Scrap and it is a fabulous one!

This is a great way to use up scrap Christmas papers which is exactly what I did!



After I took the photos, I added journaling on both pages.

I am also adding these to a Face Book I'm a part of which for the month of August, we are to use pulled prompts. For these layouts, the prompts were:



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lets Scrap Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!