Friday, April 12, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #82

Happy Friday! I hope you're enjoying this crazy Spring weather. It has been beautiful this week but also windy and Thursday we got a little rain - Yup, typical Spring weather. I'm going to be honest, I haven't done a whole lot this week. So this week, I'm thankful for the fast food, take out, and dine in restaurants our town has to offer. There's not much here, but there's enough for a good variety.

Hubby did BBQ on Wednesday so that was nice, but other than that, we've been eating out. HA HA HA good thing we're on a diet.  BLAH.

I'm super excited about the return of Game of Thrones (GOT) but won't be able to watch it until next weekend. We have the granddaughter this weekend and anyone who watches GOT knows...it's not a kid show. It works out because we'll have two weeks worth of shows to watch next weekend!

Have a great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!