Friday, April 5, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #81

Image result for broccoli image


Happy Friday! So, if you're a regular follower of my blog, you know I love Jesus but I cuss a little. I don't go to church on a regular basis, but I do read my bible and participate in a bible study group. I know there's power in prayer and say a prayer every day or night and sometimes both. I truly believe God is watching over me and my world.

So with that being said...

Yesterday morning, hubby went grocery shopping and I texted him a list of items that I needed.  A while later I realized I forgot to tell him to buy some broccoli.  By the time I got a hold of him, he was already on his way home. So no broccoli, right? Well...

The next day, I come into work and guess what!?!  Someone (hello God) brought a huge bag full of broccoli to share. I laughed so hard. Yes, God, I know YOU GOT ME.

I know it's the little things but that's what makes our relationship so amazing. God knows our little things just as much as our big things.  He's GOT US.

So as always, but especially this week, I want to thank God for all He's done for me and my family especially the little things!

Now it's your turn...what are you thankful for this week? Is it as little as some broccoli or did something amazing happen this week? Please share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!