Thursday, November 15, 2018

Universal Studios Layout

This is a weird week for me as I’ve been home from work all week but not doing any crafting. My blood pressure is doing crazy things and my doctor & I can’t get control of it. I only feel ok if I lay down and do nothing. You’d think that would be a dream come true, but it’s kinda boring.

I finished this layout over the weekend with some help from my WOYWW friends. I love adding clusters to layouts for two reasons...the first, I get to use many, many supplies to my layout and second, it looks great on my layout!



Those white clip things I’ve had forever! It was fun to gather white, blue and red embellishments to use and then added some green so it didn’t have a patriotic theme.

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the layout and the photos!! The details are fabulous!! I hope you are able to get your blood pressure under control. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!