Friday, November 23, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #68

Happy Friday and the day after Thanksgiving! This time of the year, lots of people look back and express what they are thankful/grateful for. Since I’ve been doing this weekly, it has changed my outlook of my days/weeks. It’s nice to see there really is always something to be thankful for.

This week, I’m thankful for the rain that has come. The horrible Camp Fire that has been destroying the town of Paradise and surrounding area is 95% contained as of yesterday. The air quality in our town (and we’re over 200 miles away) has been horrible and dangerous. I can’t even imagine how bad it is the closer you get to the area.

Thankful for the fire fighters and volunteers who have been and are still working so hard!

Thank you Lord for the rain!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends yesterday and now for the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!