Friday, November 30, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #69

Friday! How happy I am that you are here!

This week I'm thankful for Etsy. My future DIL ordered their wedding invitations on Etsy and they are gorgeous and so unique! They are having a destination wedding to Acapulco and this vendor creates watercolor art of the landscape as the background of the invitations.

The cool thing is when DS3 got married, they also ordered their unique wedding invitations from Etsy. How cool is that?

If you haven't had a chance to shop on Etsy, give it a try. Hey, a little plug here, while you're there, check out my store at Three Sons and A Star. LOL

Have a great weekend. Can you believe it's going to be December 1st tomorrow? Christmas is coming quick. Are you ready?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!