Thursday, November 1, 2018

Creative With Stamps #32

Hi there, time for another monthly challenge at Creative With Stamps.  November's challenge is:


Sponsor:


Prize:
Products of your Choice

Here's my card:
And here's how I made it:
  • I dripped some ink on a plastic sheet and diluted it with water before squishing it to the white cardstock. I allowed each color to dry before adding the next color.
  • Then I stamped three different feathers using black archival ink.
  • Before adding washi tape, I splatted some gold and sparkle Color Silk all over.
  • Stamped sentiment in black (front and inside)
  • Matted in black cardstock and adhered to the white card base




Be sure to join the challenge by linking your card using a feather stamp (or two) on the Creative With Stamps challenge site.  Have fun!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous background - the perfect srtting for those awesome feathers. Love the bit of washi too. Wonderful creation, Dorlene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!