Wednesday, September 20, 2017

WOYWW #433 and Phase II - Command Center Re-do

Hello Deskers and Happy WOYWW!  What's WOYWW, you ask?  Click on over to Julia's website Stamping Ground to read all about it.

Carly and I have been sweating for two days moving and purging and reorganizing the Command Center. Click HERE for pictures of the old room. The old set up had us working back to back and were always twisting and turning when one of us say, "take a look at this". Well...not anymore! We removed Carly's table all together and combined my two to make one large table. Now we are facing each other and can share supplies & look at each others' projects easier.
Introducing the new Command Center:


My sister gave me a bunch of shelves since she's moving and was going to toss them out. I knew I needed them for the Command Center Re-do! I love how it looks more coordinated. I really thought about getting rid of the plastic drawers, but they are so perfect for storing same subject stamps. (Which one day I hope to go through those as well.)


We still have corners and containers that we need to go through, but after filling two large trash bags, we were tired.

Who knew we had so much room in there! (We've tossed that cute butterfly table. The legs are wobbly and cracked. It just happened to still be in there when I took the photos.)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dorlene. I am so impressed with all your hard work!! It looks great. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dorlene I am so impressed with the new look. Back to back desks so you can share is absolutely the best way to craft. Love those amazing giant paper flowers. Happy WOYWW Sarah #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks fantastic... such a lot of work but really worth it all..Have a fun creative week ahead... May #11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene. Command Centre... Love it! You've done a great job, well done! Have a lovely week Heather #32

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your refreshed Command Centre - great name! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very impressive command centre and a definite improvement on the previous one! Have fun in there! zsuzsa #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dorlene, your room ahs turned out beautifully. It's great when you get it to look good AND be functional. Sorry I'm late this week, but I ended up wiped out. Feel better today though, so hopefully I'm past the worst of it. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XxX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!