Friday, September 15, 2017

CWS Mid-Month Inspiration and TGIF Thankful Friday #9

Both Creative With Stamps posts fell on a Friday so I'm rolling two posts into one...again. If you haven't joined the challenge on Creative With Stamps, click on over to the CWS site - it's not too late!  September challenge is LEAVES.


Click here to see my first card - very CAS and here's my mid-month inspiration card:

Pretty much the complete opposite of the first card - LOL! I used a color copy of one of my original pieces and then stamped some of the leaves directly on the background sheet, added a patterned paper strip & added fussy cut smaller leaves & an acorn on top.
There's still time to join the challenge!


AND since it's Friday, I'm thankful this week for my friend, Maricela. Her hubby went deep sea fishing and she brought me some Yellow Tail Tuna steaks. OH MY, they were delicious. I made the coolest thing with some of the tuna - sushi stacks. I'm not much of a cook, but I can follow a recipe. I found this one on Pinterest and it turned out just as it should. Amazing!!


Now it's your turn. Leave me a comment on what you are thankful for this week.



3 comments:

  1. oh woow so artistic Dorlene love the color on your card
    beautifully made
    hugs
    Monika (DT Teamie)
    I am sorry just back from Holiday and work again so just have time to visiting your lovely card Dorlene...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorlene, your card is so lovely! The background looks like an Impressionist painting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!
    Sorry for the late comment!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!