Friday, September 22, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #10

We've been having such great weather so this week, I'm thankful for the California weather! It's been in the mid 80's and cooling down a lot at night. We've been spending evenings in our backyard and it's been so nice.
We put some pavers in one corner of the backyard to make a little patio. It makes such a huge difference. Our next big project is to replace the backyard fence. It'll be a biggie and we've been talking to our neighbor. Hopefully it'll start soon. Once we do that, we can concentrate on completing the patio.

Now it's your turn...write what you're thankful for this week in the comment section. I'd love to hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!