Wednesday, July 26, 2017

WOYWW #425

Wednesday, you silly rascal, you rolled up way too soon this week!  Can you believe we're already on Hump Day?!  I mean part of me is like, woo hoo but the other part is slow down!


Check out my desk.  I actually cleaned up after myself last night so it doesn't look like much is going on.

Click on over to the Stamping Ground to visit other desks and join in as well.  We all like to take peeks into each other's work areas whether it's a table in the corner or an entire studio.


I just realized that it's pretty sad that I think this is cleaned.  Well, as long as I have a clear space to work, I say it's clean!  Have a great week!



10 comments:

  1. Great space and thanks for sharing xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty clean to me! As long as you can work in it, I say it is great. I can't believe I made the blog hop 2 weeks in a row. I am not even home! LOL #37

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having any space to work in seems like a great definition of clean to me. Great desk! Sarah #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how tidy your desk is! I am meant to be making two cards tonight but allowing my self to get further down the list of desks first!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you. As long as we have space enough for creating but not enough time to make everything look as orderly as we'd like, let's keep on creating!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Rose #35

    ReplyDelete
  6. I does look like a lot going on to me! This is what I call organized chaos! Love it! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #26

    ReplyDelete
  7. For not much going on your desk looks busy! I'm trying to clean up after each project so I don't get overwhelmed with stuff in my way. Thanks for the visit and have a great week!
    Carol N #29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I couldn't agree more..space to work in is plenty tidy enough! Love your HP style name on the wall, each time I think to myself to tell you and then I forget! The sight of photos makes me smile, likeyou must have a plan to do some more. And also..the light in your room is lovely isnt it?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we all have different levels of what is clean to us! As long as you create happily in the space, then all is good 😃
    Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having to take my time getting round this week due to a bad head cold but I'll get there. I had a tidy up yesterday and it looks just as bad today and now I can't find stuff! Still we have to do it every so often. Happy belated woyww, Angela x19x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!