Monday, July 24, 2017

ICADS 2017 Week Two

Ok, I have to admit, I'm already struggling to get these done. I'm not sure how being that I just started...but maybe that's the reason why???  LOL

Here are my ICADs for Week Two:









The prompts were: paint chips, ombré, sunshine yellow, (some kind of triangle), wings, echo/repeat, leaf.

My favorite is the dream catcher one.  This one was a random card.  I just couldn't get in the groove.  I doodled, I painted, I added stickers and paper but hated it.  I put white gesso over everything and then I saw it. The hoop of a dream catcher!!  To me, the triangles looked like lace.

Click on over to this site https://daisyyellowart.com/vividlife/index-card-a-day-2017-index to get the daily prompts and join the fun!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are all so artistic and gorgeous!! I love the designs and colors of each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!