Friday, July 21, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday

I've been thinking about doing a weekly series of posts, but nothing really spoke to me. I decided to start with this series: TGIF; Thankful Friday. I love the quote, "There's Always, Always Something To Be Thankful For". So even if it's not obvious, I want everyone to share what they are thankful for each week.


I am truly blessed. By God's grace, He continues to bless my family. I'm not always obedient in my faith, I am not the most generous with my time/money for others, and I surely cuss...a lot, but God continues to bless me and my family and for that I am truly grateful.


This week I am thankful for my scrapbooking/creative friends. I was low on some materials I needed to complete a project so I posted on our FB group page if anyone had some that I could buy/trade or just have. I received so many responses - I love that crafters are always willing to share our goods. Is that why we hoard so much of it? I think the answer is sure, whatever you have to say to justify the mountains of goods we have in our craft rooms/areas.


Weekly Recap:
This week... I'm working on week two of the ICAD challenge. Which means I spend at least 15 minutes each day creating on an index card. I'm also finishing up my sets for a Disney Character Swap on splitcoaststampers. I haven't participated in swaps in a long time and since I used most of my Disney embellishments, I knew it was time to start again.


Hubby and I also had a funeral on a dear friend's mother this week. The service was beautiful and represented the love for this beautiful woman. RIP Mary.


I started Sewing School for my granddaughter this week. Be on the look out for posts on this!


We had three birthdays this week. My mother-in-law, nephew and a dear friend (who I always remind that she's six months older than me). 
Please leave a comment on one thing you're thankful for this week in the comments. I can't wait to read them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!