Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hollyhock Seed Envelopes

I just made these cute envelopes for the seeds I plucked from my dried hollyhock stalks.



The hollyhock stamp is a two-part stamp from SU!  Ink was also from SU!
Washi tape
Yellow thread
Bright green cardstock from a SEI paper pad; black & white from scraps
Just Because Cricut cartridge for the envelopes
I also embossed the envies using dots and honeycomb from SU!

I posted a photo of the stamping in an earlier blog post and offered a seed packet to anyone who asked.  The offer still holds if you want to leave your email address in the comments.  I will email you for your mailing address.

See THIS post to read the story behind the hollyhock seeds.

I'm entering this on the Decorate to Celebrate challenge site since these make great party favors and gifts.

NOTE:  I just gave a packet to my friend and coworker for her birthday.  She loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea and a great gift it would make for someone. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!