Saturday, August 29, 2015

Where Have I Been?

A new school year started and work has been crazy.  I have been so exhausted and haven't felt like doing anything at all.

Today I'm spending time in the Command Center and hope to add lots of posts and photos soon.


I received the Holiday catalog for Stampin' Up! in the mail along with some die cut ornaments and a beautiful card from my friend Carole.

Don't you love receiving handmade cards in the mail?  I just LOVE it!

More crafty goodness to follow...

2 comments:

  1. What fun and so nice of your friend to think about you. Glad to see you back and can't wait to see what more you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like that beautiful card and I love receiving handmade card, too!
    My new school year is going to start in Septembet 1st :((

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!