Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Horse Goodie Bag Tags and Cricut Video

Hey, I did another video!  This is a quick instructional video on using layers on the Cricut.


I'm making little horse tags for goodie bags for LeAnna's 5th birthday party.  This video explains cutting layers with the Cricut.  I am also working on a centerpiece for this party.  It's coming along nicely and I will definitely post a photo once it's done.

Materials:
Scrap papers
Clear Glitter Wink of Stella
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Sizzix Texture Boutique and the small and large dots embossing folders

Music:  St. Paul and The Broken Bones

1 comment:

  1. That little horse is absolutely adorable!! How cute!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!