Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Love is Everywhere/Blind Date

Just a little framed art for the front room...



I made this alphabet framed art awhile ago but figured it was perfect to put out during February.

Now for the Blind Date....I went to the library today and they had lots of wrapped books ready for checking out.  The idea, Go on a Blind Date with a Book for Valentine's Day.  They did give a hint with the basic type of book on the cover...suspense, romance, historical fiction, which is what I went for.  They were all decorated really pretty and all a little different.  I can't wait to open this up on Saturday!  So, I'm going on my first blind date ever!

I will write up something after I'm done.

Oh, and that little cutie is my "granddaughter" LeAnna.  Isn't she adorable?!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your framed art piece! Perfect for Valentines Day! I love the Blind Date idea too! Such a fun way to encourage reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!