Friday, February 6, 2015

Cubicle Decor

I bought this photo  board half off right after Christmas thinking I would use it in my cubicle at work.  Then I realized that I'm not a red person and didn't really like it for me so...redo!

Here's the before:


and here's the now:


I basically used all the mixed media collage techniques I've been using all along.  It started off with a bright pink with some teal and it was really, really bright.  So, after doing a lot of random painting, inking, sponging, etc., I knew I didn't like it so I painted over it with white gesso.  I loved the way the teal ink still showed through and even some of the yellow circles, and more.  Then I added the black circles and pink circles.  Sprayed some gold glittermist and inked some lines using black ink and an old credit card.  I can't wait to bring it to work on Monday!       

Supplies:  white gesso, white and fuchsia acrylic paint, black and teal reinkers from Stampin' Up.  Scrap papers, washi tape, stencils, script stamp and gold glittermist from Ranger.  Oh, I almost forgot, I also splattered yellow drips/paint and black ink with a toothbrush.  (an old one LOL)                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!