I wish I knew more about blogging and all the fun stuff we can do. I just joined a group of ladies who love to paper create as much as I do and boy are these ladies talented! Check out their blogs at the bottom of each page. Not only will I take part in monthly challenges, but this will also get me to post more and actually take photos and hopefully create more! Our first challenge is a paper shoe and purse. I need to work on this soon.
My computer is sick right now so hopefully I'll be able to post more soon.
Projects I'm working on right now:
1. Baby boy gift for Justina and Greg - under water theme
2. Baby girl gift for Tawni and Mike - monkey/jungle theme
3. Parents' 50th anniversary album
4. Whimsey Jar Swap at Splitcoaststampers
5. 4th of July banner for my cubicle at work
Those are the major ones...