Friday, September 25, 2026

STAMPtember Day Five; Solid Stamp


This is the final card of my five days STAMPtember series. I decided to use a solid stamp - you know...the one that is all color.

This is a new stamp that I purchased from Unity and this flamingo is so cute! I was ok that it was solid pink (but I did add some black to the beak with a pen). To make sure I had a good impression, I used my MISTI to stamp this one.


I also used a fun technique for making three cards at a time. Now, there's probably an exact measurement to use, but I just stacked all three card fronts together and then slice once on a diagonal from left to right and then another diagonal cut from right to left.

Sort the pieces between three stacks for three fun and coordinated cards! I created two similar ones on the video with two different phrases. Both use a vellum circle cut with the Creative Memories circle cutter.

How fun! Be sure to watch today's video and look back at the other four for five different but easy cards!


Until next STAMPtember...keep on stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!