What a fun junk journal spread that didn't start that way. A little background on this piece...in July, I led a painting event with our local CSEA Chapter that was for both adults and kids. Of course, my DIL and two older granddaughters attended. After that, my 6-year-old granddaughter was so excited about watching me lead the class that she wanted to paint another frog when we were home.
I've been recycling our brown paper grocery bags and packing materials as paint canvases when we paint at home so that's where they started. Once my pink frog was complete, I thought what am I going to do with this now?
Easy answer...my junk journal! So this video shows how I added it to the journal and how I added more marks and a title to it. I talk about how to paint the frog so watch to the end for that quick tutorial. I love how it covers two pages that have to be opened to reveal the entire frog. It just JUMPS out at you!
I hope you enjoy it! As always, thanks for watching.
Oh, and a question??? What do you do with your clogged ink sprays? I'm thinking I can soak the nozzle in hot water. What do you think? Have you tried this before?




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!