I love Halloween and I love making Halloween cards. When I opened my Design Team package from Jenlee Schoolcraft this month, I was so excited to find this Bootiful Night stamp set by American Craft.
I have a confession...I am not a cat lover BUT...I love cat crafty products and projects. This stamp set is full of super cool vintage black cats and I couldn't wait to play with them. My initial thought was to emboss them all over my card front to make my own patterned paper, but it just didn't work out. So, Plan B is to stamp them using the MISTI and some black ink instead.
The stars that are also in the stamp set were stamped in orange and a bright green to add some fun colors. I also used a black glitter marker to add some sparkle.
I tied some twine and added a cute cat charm to the front to complete the card.
Be sure to watch the YouTube video to watch the process.
And if you're looking for budget friendly craft supplies (aren't we all??), check out the Jenlee Schoolcraft website. You'll find new and gently used items. Use my first name, Dorlene for 10% off your order.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!