Friday, April 14, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #266


Happy Thankful Friday! I love doing this post because no matter what's going on, it's nice to look back and be thankful for something - even if it's a tiny thing!

This week I'm thankful for new door handles. I don't say door knobs because we actually changed all the doorknobs in our house to door handles. 

Slowly the knobs in our house have just stopped turning correctly or not turning at all so we decided to change them all!

And it was a do it yourself type of project. Oh no, not me, it was hubby & his cousin. 

Looks great, right? It's the little things for sure in this week's post.

What are you thankful for this week? Let me know in the comments below..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!