Sunday, April 23, 2023

Month In Review; October, 2021

Boy, we had a lot going on in October, 2021. When I create Month In Review layouts, I usually try to get all the miscellaneous photos on one layout, but this month took two. That's ok, I love working with a two page spread layout.

Even though this was for October photos, none of the photos really had a fall feel so I didn't want to stick with the traditional fall colors and embellishments. I did use back sides of some Echo Park paper that I think worked perfectly. This spread used four different patterned papers! Since they all came from the same collection, they all work!

I think the best thing about this spread is the multiple photos and simplicity.



I say this all the time, but my favorite layouts are those that showcase my photos but also allows me to use the fun embellishments that I hoard, scratch that...purchase.

Check out the video to listen & see my thought process while putting this layout together.

Note: I still need to print a photo for the right side photo mat

Products Used:
Happy Fall patterned papers by Echo Park
Fall Die Cuts by Pebbles
Tab punch
Enamel dots
Dark Roast Color Silk (Splatter) by FSJ/Spellbinders
Black Fine Point Pen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!