Saturday, April 1, 2023

Easter Bunny Banner; CutCardStock


Every new season dictates a new banner when you're a crafter! I created this one using all CutCardStock papers and my Cricut. I love the weight and color varieties of paper that CutCardStock has to offer. The list of colors that I used for this banner is listed below.
I purchased the wooden beads for my local dollar store and they add a little something special to the fun banner. 

All the images are in Design Space and are free if you are a Cricut Access member like I am. I did a little work to the carrots by:
  • Duplicating the image; on the duplicate, keep only the orange carrot portion
  • On the original; weld together both the greenery & carrot; change the welded piece to green



Now the orange carrot lays directly on the green base. This added a little more weight and by adding a white overlay, that made it less flimsy on the banner. I made five of these carrots - two of them I flipped so the indentations went the opposite way. I also dry embossed small polka dots & used foam adhesive to layer the carrots. So cute!




The bunnies are as is since they are so darn cute! Don't you love the oversized noses? Adorable! Before I start adhering cut images together, I always like to lay them out so I know where they go. This avoids adhesive mess and makes putting them together quick & easy.



Check out the CutCardStock Blog post and while you're there, check out the other paper projects by the DT. 

The banner was hard to photograph because of the size, but I hope these photos do it justice. It is adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!