Thursday, February 10, 2022

STDA; Scrapbooking With AnnMarie

I’ve mentioned it before and I’ll let you know again, my friend has her own scrapbooking website that is all scrapbooking ALL the time. She hosts classes, tutorials, Zoom crops, etc and it’s free. There is a paid membership option too which has tons of benefits and you should definitely check it out HERE.

I was a Design Team member when she first opened the site - I took a break and now I’m back!

Here’s a sketch:

And here’s my layout:



A process YouTube video:
Details:
Boo kit by CTMH
Splatter is Bubblegum and black color shine by Spellbinder 

Don’t you love this girly paper kit? So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!