Tuesday, February 22, 2022

No Limits Scrapbooking Layout

Need a place for all things scrapbooking? Check out my friend’s website here. She has a free and paid membership. Both have tons of tutorials, contests, and everything scrapbooking!

I’m on the Design Team and this layout is from one of the weekly sketches:

So the ‘No Limits’ stamp obviously has a cut on it. Do you know how to fix it? I think it looks ok for this layout since it gives it a rustic edge to it, but I need to figure out how to fix it for future layouts.

I also created a YouTube process video:

Months ago I created a kit of papers and embellishments to use for my Hiking in 2020 album. It makes it so easy to choose supplies for these layouts. This one uses four random patterned papers that I would have never put together if they weren’t in this kit! I’m going through my tons of paper stash and I love it! 

If you have an event that will require lots of pages, I recommend creating a kit first. It’ll save so much time digging for supplies instead of creating.

Check out the gathering video below:

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!