Sunday, February 13, 2022

Happy Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine’s Day! Last week I went to Bath & Body Works to buy a birthday gift and of course walked out spending over $100! But I bought three body lotions for my daughter & two DIL’s for Valentine’s Day.

I created these cute tags for each:


I grabbed red and multiple pink ink pads and lots of heart & love related stamps. I created stamp clusters before but I should have gave these a little more thought. Some of the placements are not quite right, but I still like them. I just don’t love them! We’re always so critical of our own work, ha ha ha!

YouTube:

I added more stamping after I filmed but it’s the same process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!