Monday, December 6, 2021

BBTB2 Ornament Challenge; 12 Days of Christmas Tags 2021 Day 3


Happy December! It's time for the next challenge at the Bitten By The Bug 2 (BBTB2)Cricut challenge site. The current challenge is ornaments. My hand is still in a brace so I had to create something easy and these ornament gift tags are surely easy!

I used the ornament shape from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and a coordinating stamp to decorate it. The "to and from" are on the back.


I used a silver marker for the tops and both cranberry & honey inks for the flowers.

Be sure to link your Cricut ornament project to the BBTB2 site!

This is also a part of my 12 Days of Christmas Tags series. Be sure to leave a comment on this post as well as the other posts of the series for an entry for the giveaway. At the end of the series, I’ll draw a name to win one set of each 12 tags. Each comment is an entry. The more you comment, the more entries! Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty tags! I can't believe you made these with your hand in a brace! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great accents to make them stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! I hope you heal quickly and completely!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!