Thursday, December 9, 2021

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2021; Day Six

Day Six of the series and I’m managing to stay with the schedule! 
I used two thin stamps and some label stickers to create today’s tags. 
These labels were printed on a full page sticker sheet. I love the non-Christmas colors!
I used this tag punch board to create the tag shapes on the pieces of card stock.
Added some eyelets to the top of each of them using the crop-a-dile. It’s surprising what you can do with one hand!
I used chalk pencils and Stickles to color the stamped images. Super easy and cute!

Don’t forget to leave a comment to enter the giveaway at the end of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!